|Cooler Master has gained a high reputation for great cooling and silent performance. This year, Cooler Master launched a new generation product – the Hyper 6, technically evolved from two heat pipes into six heat pipes, plus a 100% pure copper heat sink, showing great power of heat dissipation. The Hyper 6 is the newest high-end heat pipe CPU Cooler of Cooler Master, designed for high performance and ultra silence.
- Six embedded heat pipes provide superb heat dissipation.
- Special heatsink design - maximum cooling performance at any mounted angle.
- Raised base design to avoid interfering with components surrounding the CPU such as capacitors and fan connectors.
- 100% copper fins and special welding techniques enable seamless connections between fins and pipes.
- High-density fins provide a large surface area for heat dissipation. Greater cooling performance with optional high speed 80mm fan.
- Perfect for all K8 and P4 CPUs.
- The Universal Retention Module that is included in Hyper 6 package is designed for P4 and K8 platforms.
- If it is interfering with the surrounding capacitors, you can stay with the original mainboard's retention module and install the heatsink with Cooler Master's Back Plate.
- Socket Type: AMD K8 (socket 754/940) and Intel P4 (socket 478)
- Heat Sink Dimension: 96x82x120 mm
- Heat Sink Material: 6 heat pipes + 100% Copper stacked fin with copper base
- Fan Dimension: 80x80x25 mm
- Fan Speed: 1400 ~ 3000 rpm
- Fan Life Expectance: 40,000 hrs
- Bearing Type: Sleeve bearing
- Voltage Rating: 6 ~ 12V
- Noise Level: 19 ~ 24 dB(A)
- Connector: 4 Pin (Power Input), 3 Pin (Speed Detection)
- Application: P4 all frequencies and K8